IBL Environment problem

AnorexisBoy

Hi! First post in this forum!

Well, right now I am working in 2014 Inventor and I am having problems with the IBL environments it seems that when I choose any environment (other than the default Two Lights) I get a plain gray background and the computer goes very slow.

Ive check the application setting but I cant find any reason why this is happening. :(

If you know the answer please It would be very appreciated. Thanks!

Most likely a sub-par graphic card and/or out-of-date graphics card driver.

You have not supplied your system information.

You have not indicated if you have installed Service Pack 1 and Update 1 for Service Pack 1.

Well, what I did is to apply all the Windows Update and now what i get is this message

"The current source of Image Based Lighting Old Warehouse is lost. Do you want to continue without it?"

and also when I go to the Settings the "Used Image Lighting" checkbox appears grayed out

I tried to change the registries but nothing have changed. Btw I am using Windows XP 32 bits