How to change malty Text size please

afrazawan

dear friend I have one layout (see attachment) if I will print this layout on A2 paper its text size is clear but, problem is that I need to add more level points so result there is no more place to put more data(levels) so i want to reduced this all text with block in small size then i will get more space to put new additional levels how can i reduced size if i will go one by one it will take time after redce i will print on A1

PGL.dwg

Reducing the size of the TEXT is simple, you can do that in your PROPERTIES.

The harder part is reducing the size of the polylines enclosing the text.

I don't know a way to do that other than one at a time.

If you were using Multileaders it would be much easier.

I (or someone else, for that matter) can make a block with attributes, but if you miss the principles, then it will be very difficult, even impossible, to adjust it to suit your needs. So, there is no point in doing this.

The tutorial suggested above will guide you step-by-step in the process and you will gain useful knowledge at its end.

If you are not very good in English, then may want to use an automated translation service to convert it into your language.