CADTutor gets festive

CADTutor

As we're now into the festive season, I thought it only right to sprinkle a little seasonal cheer here at CADTutor, so you will see some subtle snowflakes in the background to the forum. Of course, if you want the full festive experience, go down to the style chooser (bottom left of this page) and select "CADTutor Festive".

Unbelievably, this is our 12th Christmas as an independently hosted forum and I'd just like to take this opportunity to thank all those who have been active members of this excellent community over the last 12 months and a special thanks to those who have been with us for almost 12 years - I really appreciate your support.

:xmas:

I've been getting rather nostalgic and looking back at old forum posts recently, trying to remember the history of this place. If you'd like a sneak peek back in time, take a look at how the forum looked on 12th November 2002 via the very excellent Way Back Machine.

I've been getting rather nostalgic and looking back at old forum posts recently, trying to remember the history of this place. If you'd like a sneak peek back in time, take a look at how the forum looked on 12th November 2002 via the very excellent Way Back Machine.
I remember when the site was phpBB. Those were the good 'ol days. Basically, there were a handful of guys that helped me out - rkmcswain, Cad64, and f700es. And Fuccaro was the stellar 3D guru back in those days. I still think the spoon tutorial is one of the greatest tutorials ever.

:)

Most users ever online 5. :beer:

I still think the spoon tutorial is one of the greatest tutorials ever.

:)

Ah yes, the legendary spoon tutorial of August 2003. That was certainly a highlight of the early days. Of course, fuccaro is still a regular visitor and has been a supporter of this forum from the very beginning when we were on EZBoard, even before this forum came into being.

I've been fortunate to share 6 of those 12 Christmases with this pleasant community here at CT, and would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and best wishes for the new year. :)