AUTOCAD 2013 project#4

dld4ever

Hello,

I am new to AUTOCAD and I just finished my assignment book. I have finished everything else except AUTOCAD project #4 that I need to complete before I can continue to the next semester....My time is running out. I would like to get help for my project. The project is called: AutoCAD Commands: Blocks and Layers...OLESON SUBDIVISION SURVEY...I am stuck at the beginning of the project. I am confuse at the beginning of the assignment. I have started everything else but did not working right....If there anyone out there can directing me to the right direction to get started? That it would be a big help for me.

Thanks,

David.

Edited by dld4ever
Correcting typo

Dld4ever, would be very useful to post one or more of those:

• assignment specifications with highlight on parts you don't understood or don't know how to approach.
  • sketches (screen-shots or pictures made in Paint) with items you don't know how to draw them.
  • specific questions.
  • a DWG with what you did, or at least attempted, up to now.

Sukhbirsingh91, it will be better to provide your assistance publicly by the Forum; this way other may be involved and also there may be more people to bennefit from this discussion, now or even later.

dld4: This project has been covered extensively here at CADTutor. I know because I have contributed to many of the discussions. A search on "Oleson Village" will turn up the threads I am referring to many of which included images.

Here is one of several Oleson Village threads I suggest you read.

http://www.cadtutor.net/forum/showthread.php?75731-Penn-Foster-Student-Suffering-with-Oleson-Village-Map!!!&highlight=oleson+village

Edited by ReMark

:)Thanks.

I have try to follow the instruction...but it keep saying " Unknown Command" "66" after I have entered the @113.66

dld4: This project has been covered extensively here at CADTutor. I know because I have contributed to many of the discussions. A search on "Oleson Village" will turn up the threads I am referring to many of which included images.

Here is one of several Oleson Village threads I suggest you read.

http://www.cadtutor.net/forum/showthread.php?75731-Penn-Foster-Student-Suffering-with-Oleson-Village-Map!!!&highlight=oleson+village