need piping material library for Auto CAD

rashidsohail13

HELLO DEAR FRIENDS,

i need complete piping material library for Auto CAD which included all dimensions, plz recommend me any source where i can get.

Any pipe manufacturer should have the information posted on their website.

There is a lot of information over at the Engineering Toolbox regarding piping systems and dimensions of fittings for various pipe materials. Start with this link...

http://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/piping-tubing-systems-t_6.html

Edited by ReMark

thanks

that great but find free cracked software.

any like this.

Yes, I know, everybody likes FREE stuff and that's fine (if the person or company is giving it away of their own choosing) but CADTutor does NOT condone the use of cracked software so if that's your game then please take yourself somewhere else. Thank you.

Maybe you had a momentary spell of dishonesty which I'll overlook temporarily just to let you know that AutoCAD users can obtain, free of charge, pipe fitting blocks (both 2D & 3D) for cast iron, PVC and CPVC from the Charlotte Pipe and Foundary Company simply by going to their website and making an online request. They'll send you a CD. Pretty nice of them don't you think?

A source for free 3D pipe fittings can be found here....http://pipingdesigners.com/Tools%20-%20section%202.htm

I can't vouch for how good they might be as I have my own already.

Edited by ReMark

thanks

that great but find free cracked software.

any like this.

If it is too expensive, then just draw them yourself and make blocks. If that takes too much time, then buy the addon...

You guys are too kind, this guy is probably using cracked AutoCad as well..

8)

That would not surprise me the least bit. There are people here who wouldn't see a problem with it either. That bothers as much if not more.

dear i need this type of material library

plugvabox.jpg

iso-piping-screenshot-sm.gif

I found the website where you got the bottom image of isometric piping symbols. It was over at www.SimpleCAD.com. The images show some of the content available in a program called Isometric Piping Symbols Library that retails for $78.00 U.S. which in my opinion is pretty cheap. I see there is a demo version available. Did you hope to somehow find a way to hack the demo and use it for free?

Edited by ReMark