civil drafting plates 3 and 4

bego

Hi there!

please i am sicking for help on these two plates. can any one help me by sendin them to me through my mail so i can compere with what i have.

any help from anyone will be much appreciated,

thank you!

Bego

Welcome to the Forum, Bego!

Is about the homework from on-line AutoCAD course Penn-Foster? Then this previous discussion may be of interest to you.

By the way, hope that you were not looking for someone to provide a set of already done drawings, since CADTutor does not condone the type of support!

Bego: Check some of the Similar Threads listed below. A handful of threads about the Penn-Foster civil project, Ocean Avenue, have images of the various plates included.

• 2 months later...

Hello all!

please i am sicking for help on for drafting with autocad elective project for electrical and electronic drafting plate 4-2.. can any one help me so i can have an idea of how this sould look like. the project number os 05404400.

any help from anyone will be much appreciated,

thank you!

Bego

To my knowledge no one has posted any images for the electrical elective project [05404400] and I do not have copies of any drawings. Can you attach a copy of Sample Plate 4-A as it is the basis for the building's floor plan? I'd like to see it.