• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RobDraw

• ReMark

• gotchy

• mikekmx

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's a good day for it. 3 degrees here in New Britain. I'm working from home today so I did not have to get up at 3:30 a.m. and get in my car to go to work. Can you spell B...L...I...S...S?

I just bought a place in New Britain. In fact, I grew up in Plainville. What part of town are you in? I'm near the Plainville line just south of 72.

Plainville? You could probably throw a stone and hit my house.

We live on Black Rock Avenue not far from the Jerome home on the corner of Corbin Avenue and Black Rock. I have a brother-in-law that lives on Trumbull Avenue in Plainville around the corner from Sliders. We frequently dine out at FireHouse Pizza (we call it the "dive" bar") on West Main Street.

I think you misunderstood. I'm in New Britain, near the Plainville line. If you can reach Plainville, throw all you want. The quarry is a pretty big target to go for.

If you know where the quarry is and you live that close to it go outside at 7 a.m. tomorrow and wave. I'll probably be able to see you!:lol:

What street do you live on?

No kidding? I'm literally around the corner (two corners) from you. You didn't buy the last house on the left at the top of the street did you? A good friend of ours used to live there.

Lets look at something real quick go to paint draw a square and a circle if they look off then it may your settings on your system "make square while holding the shift to keep it square same with circle"

If they look fine there then. Let me know what AutoCad you have and we can go from there.

Chico: That's aspect ratio not resolution. Two different things. And it wouldn't make any difference what version of AutoCAD he is running.

That's something about Windows that has bugged me for years. When setting the screen resolution in Windows (DPI), you are also setting the aspect ratio from the same menu. There are several aspect ratios within a specific resolution but Windows bundles them all together under the heading of resolution.

I usually rely upon the software that comes with my graphics card to take care of things like that.

Remember when you had to draw a circle in AutoCAD to see if it were egg-shaped then adjust the aspect-ratio accordingly? Sometimes, not always, it negatively affected what might be displayed in another program.