Export table using lisp, keeping style, and block cells

rodrigo_sjc_sp

Need help with this code, I only see examples of CSV files.

Is there any way to export the information to excel,

preserving the image of the blocks in cells and style?

Need help with this code, I only see examples of CSV files.

Is there any way to export the information to excel,

preserving the image of the blocks in cells and style?

Just throwing you some ideas (since your post had no responses)...

Regarding the style, the link i posted here:

http://www.cadtutor.net/forum/showthread.php?83944-how-can-i-export-quot-Table-quot-in-Autocad-to-Excel

contains a lsp file put together by xiaxiang which exports tables composed of lines/text/blocks to excel including colors, borders, rotation and merged cells. I'm not sure if it includes text sizes but this could easily be implemented into the code. If you'd prefer, i also have a modified version of the routine i posted in there which does not automatically save the excel file for you and also handles the same properties with the exception of colors (using only black).

(If your table is an ACAD_TABLE, exploding your table, exporting to excel and undoing in AutoCAD may save you some time as i have yet to see AutoCAD's "tableexport" re-written to include the aformentioned properties, although it's possible.)

Regarding the preservation of the "block images", you could possibly convert the block's sld files to image files and look into inserting an image in excel through visual lisp or even look into excel's "insert object" so you can insert and resize your block's dwg file.

Before i help you any further with this, I would like to see your own attempt at making this happen along with a sample drawing.