How to copy a layout multiple times inside a Sheet Set

ADSK2007

Hello

I am not sure if this ispossible to accomplish but here it is;

I am trying to copy a layout tab inside an AutoCad file into a sheet set I created. All folders and sub folders are created and setup. What I need is to be able to copy the same layout under different sub folders inside sheet set manager.

To explain this better, I have a sheets set with all different departments inside our company (ex. CNC Dept., Bending, Machining, Welding, etc.). Some drawings have informations for CNC, Welding and bending dept. Therefore I need to be able to copy the same drawing layout multiple times under each dept folder.

How can I do this? It only allow me to drag and copy the file once. I wont be able to drag it again under another folder.

I may be using the sheet set in a wrong way but thats how I thought it is working. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

Hi Dana

It seem to do the trick, but I was hoping to be able to do it all in one .dst file. This is good when each dept. needs their own set or print. This way I set up each dept. while I am finishing a layout. save, then drag a copy to multiple folders.

Thanks

Hi Dana

It seem to do the trick, but I was hoping to be able to do it all in one .dst file. This is good when each dept. needs their own set or print. This way I set up each dept. while I am finishing a layout. save, then drag a copy to multiple folders.

Thanks

I think to add to a sheet set, the new pages need a different file (dwg) name. Someone else may know a better answer. It's been a while since I had to deal with sheet sets. I have been working in LT for a couple years now and sheet sets don't exist in my 2009 version of LT, but I know you cn add more than one dwg file to a sheet set. I'mjust not sure you can add the same dwg multiple times. Makes sense though that it should.

Thank you for your help. I'll play with it and see if I can find a way to do this. I will share the solution here if I have something useful

Cheers