Shadow Effect

sigaukedenn

Hello guys, i have a problem with just one drawing that i have done that is totally refusing to give me shadows, is there a setting that i might have altered to prevent this and what needs to be done so as to ensure the shadow comes through.

Regards

Sigauke Denn

Under Advanced Render Settings make sure the lightbulb seen circled below is "on".

RPref2010.jpg

Use the Hotkey rpr to invoke or type RPref at the command line.

Edited by ReMark

What kind of drawing is it? Architectural? Mechanical? Other? Are you using sunlight or lights (such as a spotlight)?

Send me the project? Maybe. Leave me a Visitor Message that contains your email address. I'll contact you.

I make no promises as I am just learning some of this (materials, lighting and rendering) myself.

Edited by ReMark

It is not a good idea to publish one's personal email address in a public forum. That's why I said to post it as a Visitor Message. You might want to edit out or delete the post above.

• 2 weeks later...

my apologies m failing to send the drawing i have tried numerous times, but on a different matter how do you make the copy of the settings and paste it as you did earlier...