Post Headers

ksperopoulos

Is it just my computer or did all the headers for each post go away? I don't see the headers that used to show what the post number, time, date, etc. Anyone else have the same problem?

FYI - I just deleted everything from my internet options (cookies, history, cache, etc.) and started anew. The headers seem to have come back. If they disappear again...only time will tell.

I get that sometimes, never paid much attention as to when, I use several machines so I'll keep an eye out for it when it happens again.

• 2 weeks later...

Compatibility mode on Mozilla and IE can turnoff the entire 'tab' above a post. Untested on Chrome.

A little late to the party (:popcorn:), but useful to know.

It seems to happen every time I take my laptop from work to home and then back again. Something is logging me out as well. I think this may be related to an IT issue here at work. I will double check with our IT dept.

It seems to happen every time I take my laptop from work to home and then back again. Something is logging me out as well. I think this may be related to an IT issue here at work. I will double check with our IT dept.

If you don't check 'Remember me' when you've logged in, after 15 minutes you will be logged out of CADTutor, regardless of current activity. I believe this helps CADTutor gain an idea of how many people are 'accurately' logged on, rather than it being left logged on all day when they're not looking at the website.

I always have "Remember Me" checked. But when I transfer the laptop from work to home and back to work, it still logs me out.

That's an odd one. I assume you've cleared your cookies, etc etc?

I'm gonna bow out here, as I'm clueless.