Custom TitleBlock

cturboaddict

So, a while back I was moved into Lead here at work. And somehow that also took onto CAD Manager/Shop IT, and a whole sort of things that I really am just learning on the fly....

Anyhow, the company title block is ridiculous. I need to do a few things, and it's about driving me bananas...

If anyone can help me with some tips or play by play to achieve the task at hand, I'd really appreciate it.

Software~ Inventor 2014 (There are only two drafters here including myself)

1. How do I get our custom titleblock to stop asking for prompted entries and automatically fill in things like date/drawnby/checked by/drawing number/sheet number/ scale?

2. I know that this can be done thru iproperties, just not sure how.

Currently, everything comes up as a prompted entry. And it's driving me batty. I'd like to also add a revision block with areas for noting if possible.

I've added a small snippet of what the current boring title block looks like.... I typically run many page assemblies and we work in only two paper sizes.

Please dumb it down as best as possible to help me get thru this. Thanks~~SampleTitleblockBox.jpg