Line Type Scale

alijahed

Hi All,

Is there any way to change the linetype scale in settings just for one line type style?

It seems it does it for all line types when you do it.

It would be even more useful if I could have different linetype scale of a specific line type in different layer.

You could change it via Properties or Quick Properties.

If you need something specific that you can use in any drawing consider putting the linetype on a tool palette then drag and drop into your drawing or use the Design Center.

Thanks mate,

I am doing it like that at the moment but I don't like it, I prefer to have a solution like changing the setting which there isn't apparently, hope somebody comes with a solution :)

I understand that.

What I am saying is, something that allows you to manipulate just one existing line-type's scale rather than creating new line type and etc.

Anyhow I am trying to install express tool to do so for now.

Cheers

The only reason I said to create a new one was so that the original would stay intact. Go ahead and redefine that linetype definition to suit your needs.