Test my site

bbankston

Do any of you know where I can test my site for different screen resolutions and/or browsers? My site is hosted locally on my company's servers.

Thanks!

You could be right on that, it is for testing, but probably not the sort of testing you are after. Looking into it a bit more it looks like there are a lot of online options for cross browser testing, I can only find paid programmes for offline, or you would need to look at installing a lot of different browsers yourself.

Yeah, that's what I've found out as well. There used to be a site, years ago, that would allow you to do the very thing I'm looking for. I just can't think of the address/URL.

http://www.anybrowser.org/campaign/abdesign3.html This site has some interesting links, I am of the opinion that, working to the latest standard HTML5 and validating your content is perfectly acceptable as a method of testing (you can't try to work with 10 year old browsers in mind), though designing pages for mobile devices is slightly different and I haven't looked at that yet.

• 2 months later...

What type of websites you have? If you want to get information it is fit for that then type here your domain name then they suggestion what errors are in your web pages. without showing your web pages we can't suggestion what you need and what is your pending that you need to fill out.