Select items and create wiring

mostafa badran

:unsure:

hi all.

I don't know is this possible or not. I want lisp to make wiring like attachment when I Select some items make wire.

No one can answer me:(.

This is not like fastfood chain mostafa badran, I can tell you that it is possible, could have sworn Tharwat wrote something similar to this back ion 2013. Or was it the same request back then? :unsure:

Please be patient :)

What type of entities were those "items"? Were block instances? For sure one can design a routine to connect them - it would be easier if opt to select them one by one; other will require an ordering algorithm. There will be also need for a path algorithm.

By the way, you were looking to write yourself this tool or to get it designed for you by someone else?

This is not like fastfood chain mostafa badran, I can tell you that it is possible, could have sworn Tharwat wrote something similar to this back ion 2013. Or was it the same request back then? :unsure:

Please be patient :)

Thanks Mr pBe for replay and I will be patient.:)

:)

What type of entities were those "items"? Were block instances? For sure one can design a routine to connect them - it would be easier if opt to select them one by one; other will require an ordering algorithm. There will be also need for a path algorithm.

By the way, you were looking to write yourself this tool or to get it designed for you by someone else?

thanks Mr MSasu

I don't understand for the algorithm but I'm sure in cadtutor team will help me.

sorry for my bad English

By "algorithm" I mean the set of rules to be followed in order to get the said items connected. That it, from which edge the connecting lines will start, where it should land, the path, etc.

Like you MSasu there was definately a solution put forward it was for joining lights together in groups back to one switch, I think it was Tharwat as well who will answer if we are wrong hopefully.

Maybe start searching common words Electrical, Lighting, Switches and you may find.

Thanks Mr pBe for replay and I will be patient.:)

That's the spirit, tell you what, if you have not got any help for this request in a couple of days, i will write a code for you. For now, again be patient :)

Here is the link to the other thread that the above gentlemen indicated to :)

http://www.cadtutor.net/forum/showthread.php?84245-Lisp-routine-for-generating-diagrams&p=577454&viewfull=1#post577454

السلام عليكم

Hello thanks brother tharwat to respond

I went to the link that you post it, I found a picture caption.

If graciously post the code

thank you for your effort:)

That's the spirit, tell you what, if you have not got any help for this request in a couple of days, i will write a code for you. For now, again be patient :)

OK Mr pBe I am waiting:fishing:

• 1 month later...

The other thread was from me. I'm also looking for the same thing as mostafa badran.

In addition, is it possible to link those elements in a way when you remove block or blocks, numbers rearrange themselves?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just curios, is anybody came up with any idea?

Any idea?

Any links to refer me to another site or something similar?

Edited by kratki spoj