liuhaixin88

HI,guys,I need some help! TKS

This code is hide object

(defun c:yc ()
 (if (ssget)
   (progn
     (vlax-for        obj
                   (vla-get-activeselectionset
                     (vla-get-activedocument (vlax-get-acad-object))
                   )
       (vla-put-Visible obj :vlax-false)
     )
   )
 )
 (princ)
)

This code is display object

(defun c:hfxs (/ ss)
 (if (setq ss (ssget "x" '((60 . 1))))
   (vlax-for obj
                 (vla-get-activeselectionset
                   (vla-get-activedocument (vlax-get-acad-object))
                 )
     (vla-put-Visible obj :vlax-true)
   )
 )
 (princ)
)

Now ,I want use command "yca" hide some object to Group A, use command "ycb" to hide some object to Group B,use command "ycc"hide some object to Group C ,

Use command "hfxsa" to display GroupA ,use command "hfxsb" to display GroupB ,use command "hfxsc" to display GroupC

For hiding the groups, the code is easy to build:

(defun c:YCA()
(command "_HIDEOBJECTS" "_G" "GroupA" "")
(princ)
)

For setting them back visible will require a more elaborate code since the group isn't an entity, but rather a dictionary entry so its items will need to be parsed.

Msasu time to pick your brain a bit-

what do you mean by "parsed"? I know it's a coding terminology likely similar to "processed" but was hoping for your own explanation, in your own terms.

Thanks!

Msasu time to pick your brain a bit-

what do you mean by "parsed"? I know it's a coding terminology likely similar to "processed" but was hoping for your own explanation, in your own terms.

Thanks!

Not being a native English speaker, I may miss sometime the full meaning of certain English words and, especially, expressions. But I'm quite sure that "to parse" is commonly used in programming environment and I'm not aware of it having an inappropriate sense along. That being said, I'm really not sure why my brain needs to "be picked"?!?

But to satisfy you:

To parse a collection = to navigate between its items in a given order; to iterate.

Hah!

From a native English speaker, me, to you:

to "pick ones brain" is a common expression meaning "to learn from another , usually from a selection or series of questions"

I surely was not trying to be a smarty-pants, was just trying to learn a thing or two from you.

Parsed=iterate, that makes sense, and satisfies my query. I was under the thinking that it was different than iterate, hence my question, but your answer satisfies quite well.

Thank you!