Scaling dynamic blocks

Ok lesson learned here. I was wanting to scale up my blocks so that the hatching and details of the blocks were clear and easier to see. I created a drawing with all the blocks I use in it. That way I could make a tool pallet and it would be easier to place them in the drawing. I thought it would be easier to edit them as well since they were in all one place. Well I opened the drawing and selected all the blocks, started the scale command and put in the value to scale them up. I started a new drawing and began placing blocks. I was happy with the look and clearer details of my new bigger blocks and everything was going well, it seemed. Then when I tried to rotate my blocks with the grips I had programmed in things were not rotating as before. Needless to say the dynamic elements I had programmed into the blocks did not scaled up with my blocks and the point about which the blocks were supposed to rotate was now in the wrong spot. So I had to spend the whole morning going block by block relocating the point to the original location of the block. So the next time I have to edit a dynamic block I will be doing it through the block editor and so should you.