AutoCAD 2015 Pre Release

mufasu

AutoCAD 2015 Pre Release,, very fast, smoothly and elegan with black style than the other version,,, waiting for release date..

Edited by mufasu

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReMark

• tzframpton

• rkent

• SEANT

I can't wait to see what new bugs they introduced. Other than that I hope they either stripped out the plot to PDF option or they vastly improved it. It's been a dog since its inception.

I can't wait to see what new bugs they introduced. Other than that I hope they either stripped out the plot to PDF option or they vastly improved it. It's been a dog since its inception.

I use it extensively and have no complaints. The only problem I have ever had was with a drawing that had had wipeouts (bad practice anyway imho) used in it.

No complaints? That's one. Anybody else?

Could you write a white paper on its use and post it in one of the forums?

I think the black ribbon is great looking. It looks like they have combined the interface look of a mac with the interface of a pc. My only problem with it is now I need to adjust a ton of custom icons I have made to blend in with the new look.:cry:

As far as PDF, we use Bluebeam with no issues. Wipeouts are occasionally a problem, but we don't use them very often.

No complaints? That's one. Anybody else?

Could you write a white paper on its use and post it in one of the forums?

I haven't had problems with it either. What type of issues are you encountering?

PDFs. A simple search of this website re: PDFs and problems would be a good start in understanding the myriad of issues users have had to endure. Similar websites (ex. - The CADforum, AutoCAD Discussion Groups, or CAD Everything, etc.) will yield the same result.

I haven't had problems with it either. What type of issues are you encountering?
Same here. I usually prefer it over any other PDF output driver. The fact that it's totally integrated with AutoCAD makes it a no-brainer.

Are we saying the problems are a result of OIE (Operator Induced Error)?
Lol, you said it not me. Just saying that I haven't had any problems with the integrated PDF driver is all. Nothing more or less.

8)

I must be the only person here then that notices the number of threads posted regarding problems with PDFs? That is indeed strange. Is there a veil over your screen that filters those threads out? I got to get me one of those. LoL

I must be the only person here then that notices the number of threads posted regarding problems with PDFs? That is indeed strange. Is there a veil over your screen that filters those threads out? I got to get me one of those. LoL
I remember the initial release of the integrated PDF driver had issues. Since then I have seen none. Pretty strait forward, especially with the Publish command.

I must be the only person here then that notices the number of threads posted regarding problems with PDFs? . . . .

I will admit to a fairly narrow range of topics that attract my attention – apparently the blinders screen out threads relating to PDF printing issues.

Those threads aside, do you personally find AutoCAD’s PDF printer problematic?

I'm prejudiced against PDFs in the first place so maybe my appreciation for them just doesn't come across well in words? LoL

Guest Trekiez

Printing to PDF through AutoCAD has never been a problem for me. In fact, it's currently the easiest and most efficient way for me to do this. I haven't seen any problems with a PDF file as of yet!

You're not alone. I have never gotten it to work. I'll publish several layouts to the built-in pdf creation and it will just error, saying the printer cannot be found. To be honest, I've encountered quirkiness with Publish since 2009, and I'm now in civil 3d 2013.