Dynamic Blocks - Multi Stretch linked on same parameter (Distance Multiplier)

costin calin

I made a stretch item with "Parameter Sets" or manual with "Parameters" and "Actions" and i added another action(stretch). I modified the "Distance Multiplier" to needed value.

Some times it works especely with manual input version. If not works:shock: I delete the para and actions and back to the beginning.:x

I dont understand why!

I made a short example for you: test.dwg

Aditional question

Can I modify somehow the dyn blocks grips? When a block has many grips I need to different them! Color, shape, scale etc

Edited by costin calin

Make sure that when you are adding the stretch action, that you select the correct end of the parameter you are using, so for the example you need to select the right hand end of the parameter to associate with the stretch action (you may have to redo the action as it doesn't appear to show up in the properties - strange never noticed that before).

And for the second part of your question, no grips are set by the program as far as I know, you can change the color but that changes for all grips not individual ones(gripdyncolor is the variable)

... so for the example you need to select the right hand end of the parameter to associate with the stretch action (you may have to redo the action as it doesn't appear to show up in the properties - strange never noticed that before).

Sorry! I dont understant what means "the right hand end of the parameter"

If you refer to select the "second point" of param I do that. Something works, somtimes not works. I cant find the rule or my mistake.

The action is shown in the properties palette.

I made a second block (for a better example) and it works. Where is the diferents?

test.dwg