A nuisance in the house.

ReMark

It appears we have a comedian in the house going by the moniker of Le' New Sense reviving old threads for some strange and inexplicable reason. Maybe a mod can take a look?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReMark

• Cad64

• tzframpton

• PotGuy

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, at least it wasn't me this time...:shifty:

now would seem an appropriate time to yet again thank the mods for all their - mostly unseen - efforts.

I second this action. :D

He was 18 years old. Let him grow up some and come back in a few years when he's not an acting like a fool. Thanks for taking care of us Cad64.

After all this, it would be hard to believe he had a little brother who signed in under his account posting slanderous comments.

now would seem an appropriate time to yet again thank the mods for all their - mostly unseen - efforts.

I heartily concur. :)

Thanks to Cad. and all you mods who try to keep the forum headed in a positive direction despite the trolls and virtual dirtbags who would sooner you did not. :beer:

Just to give him the benefit of doubt, could it have been his little brother again?
Of course it could have. But wasn't he warned once before to take the necessary steps to not let it happen again? The new login could very well may have been his little brother. If that's the case.... well..... I'll let a mod answer that one, haha.

;)

Or it could have been the OP "posing" as his little brother as a way of saying "It wasn't me; he did it!". I guess we will never know for sure. It did seem like more than just coincidence that the same word "Revived!!!!" appeared in all the posts and several came in one right after the other in quick succession.

After further thought, there really isn't any way to tell who is behind the IP address and a ban is appropriate.
Yeah I agree with you completely.

not very often but once is one too many.

my company doesn't like me being here and if they were to look in when the place looked less than professional they would happily ban me. So far I haven't needed to worry.

On behalf of all the moderators, thank you for the kind words. It's not easy doing this job sometimes, so it's nice to hear that we are appreciated. :)

As to whether this was him or his brother, I do not believe it was his brother this time. It all happened too quickly and was far too coincidental to be two different people. But even if it was his brother, he was warned to take action to prevent this sort of thing from happening again. The bottom line is that you are responsible for your account. If someone else is using your account to abuse the forum then your account will be banned.

But, as tzframpton said, once he grows up and gets a little maturity under his belt, he is welcome to return.

I take back my previous comment about him being allowed back once he grows up. He just signed up under another account and spammed the forum with useless garbage once again. Looks like we will have to ban his IP address.

Banned again, and again.

Trekiez, your IP ban won't go into effect until the forum adminstrator stops by to check in. After that you won't be able to create any more accounts. And just so you know, every time I ban your account, your IP address and user name is registered in the online spammer database. So you're creating quite a reputation for yourself.

It's indeed unfortunate that it has come down to this. Whatever could have possessed the guy to do what he did is beyond me. Did someone here kick his dog?