Plotting side by side

ROBP

Hi All,

I have to print 12 sheets (11x17) side by side on the 24 inch wide plotter

All drawings sheets are individual landscape preset format to print with setup on 11x17 i do i achieve the work around without destroying the preset.

Please take note that 3 copies of each 12 sheets are needed if any of you has the reciepe in order to save paper because over the years i've already wasted enough trees.

Best

R

Having a brain fade moment but your plotter may have the in built tiling function that is you throw all plots at it and it delays plotting the first and waits for more plots and places them next to each other. If you have a HP plotter it should do it check the manual.

Is this a one time thing or do you anticipate having to do this again in the future?

Another option. Create a new drawing and xref in the 11x17's in three groups of four each (22x34) and follow RobDraw's advice re: creating three layouts. Then use the PUBLISH command.

Having a brain fade moment but your plotter may have the in built tiling function that is you throw all plots at it and it delays plotting the first and waits for more plots and places them next to each other. If you have a HP plotter it should do it check the manual.

Plotter does not have tiling option.

I will go with new layout as per post from Remark and Robdraw

TY anyway

r

yep why did i not think of that before grrrrr where was my head at the time i posted the question

it will teach me not to do 2 things at the same time lol

Ty ReMark and Robdraw

BTW eccentric and concentric reducers is progresing halfway done as of today