Ribbon is gone, and a couple other quirks.

JBS

Good morning! I got a new cpu from corporate IT a two months ago, (Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 @ 3.3 ghs 64 bit os), with CAD 2014 loaded on it. Two weeks into it, I got to work one morning and my ribbon was gone. Got IT on remotely, and after 45 minutes, they luckily got it back.

Got to work this morning, same thing. No ribbon. Also, my plot styles aren't loading. Here's the skinny with today: my cpu got power interrupted/shut down wrong this weekend. Maybe a glitched that messed up my paths, but I've been trying to re-set them and it won't let me. Rebboted three times to try that. Nuthin'. NO workspaces at all to try and chagne to. AutoCAD classic, 2D, 3D, none are showing.

One other wierd thing with my new 2014 that happened last week. I do foodservice designs, and for one of the restaurant chains, I send out all six sheets as seperate wblocked dwg's (per architects request). I've been doing this for this chain for 10 years, 150 stores. My plans are the main layout, the plumbing set, electrical, machanical and wall backing sheets. For some reason, the architect couldn't open the main plan and the plumbing plan. I tried saving them down to 2000, same thing. Tried wblocking them on a co-workers laptop with 2012 LT, same thing. Only those two plans won't open, which REALLY doesn't make sense. They are using BOBCAD-cam. Ever heard of that?

Any suggestions????