Structure and pipe network properties-- change linetype

I have a pipe network for sanitary sewer with concrete concentric manholes and 8" pipe. These are C3D structures and really work well. Here's the issue: in my profile views I have the pipe style set to display inside pipe walls only. I can change the linetype easily here in the pipe style dialogue, but the two lines, top and bottom representing the inside walls, will both change at the same time. I need these lines to display differently- the bottom continuous, the top dashed. Does anyone know how I would go about this?

Another similar issue is that I need to modify how my manhole displays in profile view. I need a small line at the bottom of the manhole representing the innner diameter at the flow line. I think I can do this in part builder, but I can't figure out how it works. If anyone can help me progress here I would really appreciate it.

Edited by JHayes