Hostile vehicle tracking in AutoTrack

BrianP

Has anyone developed hostile vehicles to standard classes, say as in PAS68? Plus, has anyone developed a combination of settings for the hostile vehicle driver who doesn't care about the niceties of transitions and the like?

Reason I ask is that from time to time we are involved in assisting the design of secure sites and the tracking of hostile vehicles is key. Standard settings in AutoTrack appears to cater for considerate drivers.

Thanks

Has anyone developed hostile vehicles to standard classes, say as in PAS68? Plus, has anyone developed a combination of settings for the hostile vehicle driver who doesn't care about the niceties of transitions and the like?

Reason I ask is that from time to time we are involved in assisting the design of secure sites and the tracking of hostile vehicles is key. Standard settings in AutoTrack appears to cater for considerate drivers.

Thanks

What exactly is a hostile vehicle?

I don't think Autotrack (now called Autodesk vehicle tracking) could ignore the minimum turning dimensions of the vehicle you are using. If it did then there really isn't any point in using Autotrack in the first place. Unless I am misunderstanding what you are saying?

Autotrack is generally used for checking vehicle clearances and turning paths. I suppose if you are setting up bollards etc you could use it to make sure a vehicle can't get through the bollards...

I encounter hostile vehicles while driving I-95 every day. It's nothing out of the ordinary.

By hostile I mean gang bangers in a stolen vehicle who don't much care about damage to it.

Edited by ReMark

By hostile I mean insurgents in a stolen vehicle who don't much care about damage to it because they are either using it as a ram or to convey a bomb, which they will detonate.

Measures are designed to limit the forward speed in any turn or the vehicle will overturn thereby nullifying any attempt.

I accept that the turning radius of any vehicle has to be recognised but the "comfortable" parameters in (now) Autodesk vehicle tracking don't apply in these circumstances, hence the request to find someone who has modified the settings. I can reinvent the wheel by selecting typical vehicle from the libraries and modify to accord with, say, PAS68 but I was trying to save time and be consistent with existing thinking.....!

Maybe it's an area where someone (Autodesk?) may wish to take up and produce an industry standard?