Saving multiple drawings in one file as multiple pages in PDF

netman

I have 8 separate drawings on one template.

I would like to put them into one file, using the FOXIT PDF that comes with ACLT 12, as individual sheets.

Is there an easier way to do this besides copy and save each drawing to a separate file?

Thank you.

There are a couple of lisp routines that would handle the task but that doesn't do you any good because LT does not recognize lisp only full AutoCAD does.

Not sure here you want 1 pdf but with 8 pages ? Is publish supported in LT ? You can plot individual pdf's and the join them back into one if you have Adobe Acrobat or one of the other pdf generators.

I have 8 separate drawings on one template.

I would like to put them into one file, using the FOXIT PDF that comes with ACLT 12, as individual sheets.

Is there an easier way to do this besides copy and save each drawing to a separate file?Thank you.

Using the Output tab >> batch plot, or publish, you can construct a sheet list from multiple drawings by clicking the ADD SHEETS list again for each drawing. You will have to make sure your publish OPTIONS are set up the way you want your layouts to be plotted first.

Another thing, you will have to go through the list and remove the items that end in 'model' unless you want to print a page for modelspace too. To remove a sheet, select the sheet, right click, then select remove, and poof.

Whether you are using Batch Plot or Publish, you still have to click the "Publish" button.

• 2 years later...
There are a couple of lisp routines that would handle the task but that doesn't do you any good because LT does not recognize lisp only full AutoCAD does.

I need the lisp routines. Could you send me please ?

A couple of questions

1 are all dwgs in seperate layout tabs or all in Model space (lisp 3)

2 plot layout 1 pdf at a time (lisp 1)

3 plot all layouts to seperate pdfs (lisp 2)

4 plot a range of layouts (lisp 4)

5 plot a range of layouts to seperate and a single pdf in one go. (lisp 5)

6 hmm what is next

Search here for plot & PDF you will find so many examples

heres a start http://www.cadtutor.net/forum/showthread.php?84430-Move-layout-Rename-layouts-Goto-layout