AVG Threat Warning

David Bethel

Thanks for the report David. I've done a thorough check and can find no problem. Google is not flagging anything up and so far I've had no other reports.

Obviously, I'll remain vigilant.

I access this site via three different computers using a different anti-virus program on each as well as two different browsers and I have not seen any "flags" recently.

Dave, you might want to run a scan or two on your own computer.

I really only access the internet on 1 machine and run malware and anti virus apps regularly. Hopefully it all goes away. -David

Nothing on my work machine nor my machine at home.Might be an isolated case judging by the responses here.

When I get back I'll run a few Internet browsers (Mozilla, IE, Chrome) and see if anything pops up.

I have not seen any warnings using three different browsers on two different computers.

I suggest that the AVG software may be warning of lisp code posted on the forum without code tags.