Hatch Pattern - Grid

Can anyone tell me how I can make a 600mmx600mm Square hatch pattern?

Possibly using hatch pattern Net.

I have one in work which is 1000x1000 but someone else set this up, so I would like to learn how to this.

I'll then look to add it to a tool palette for future use.

Start the hatch command, pick User Defined, set the value to 600, pick the double option, apply. Drag and drop to a tool palette, rename tool on palette.

Thank You this worked perfect.

Will my hatch, when dragged to the tool palette, work in all future drawings from now. Or will the hatch pattern have to be set up in them all first?

Great, so does this just update on my atc file on our server, which will then update on all machines who's autocad is directed to this file?

Great, so does this just update on my atc file on our server, which will then update on all machines who's autocad is directed to this file?

I am a one man show here so I don't know the answer.

Start the hatch command, pick User Defined, set the value to 600, pick the double option, apply. Drag and drop to a tool palette, rename tool on palette.

And set the layer in properties and it will always be placed on that layer.

Yes it will as long as proper group policy and permissions are set correctly.

If you're putting it on a tool palette, make sure that everyone who needs it is mapped to the same folders. This way it will be available to all of them. You have to set two folders in the options menu. The first is the Tool Palettes File Locations folder and the second (if you want them to have the ability to add to the palette, but they can also delete, so buyer beware) is the Authoring Palette File Locations.

A 2nd way for any sq hatch mesh is add this hatch pattern to acad.pat or a custom hatch pattern file that every one can get at on the server. just use this hatch pattern and set scale to desired size

Original in acad.pat

*NET, Horizontal / vertical grid

0, 0,0, 0,.125

90, 0,0, 0,.125

Add a new NET1

*NET1, Horizontal / vertical grid

0, 0,0, 0,1

90, 0,0, 0,1