Cannot upload files

Ski_Me

I have tried and tried but I cannot upload files from my google drive to the forum. Every time I try I get and error massage saying the upload failed anybody else having this problem?

I believe a couple other forum members were having the same problem either yesterday (Thursday) or the day before. I haven't tried uploading anything today....yet.

I have tried and tried but I cannot upload files from my google drive to the forum. Every time I try I get and error massage saying the upload failed anybody else having this problem?
Are you using the "Go Advanced" button?

Still cannot upload files. I do know how to upload files I've done it before. I also cannot upload from home but I have more control over that computer than the one I have at work will see if any ports are closed.

It's either my computer here at work or my account. I suspect my computer but I talked with the IT guy and he said there are no restrictions that he knows of that would prevent me from uploading files.

If you are using Internet Explorer version 9 or higher, it will FAIL. I bet your browser recently got Auto-updated to 11. When mine went to V. 10, uploads AND downloads quit working on this forum and many other websites.

Use another browser.

I've found the latest IE for Windows 7 has broken formatting on most V-Bulletin Forums now (ie: -p- for paragraphs, breaks in text etc.), let alone uploads and downloads. Could be a work thing, but Mozilla works perfectly, so I think it's IE.

In your General Settings change the Editor from >Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing to the >Standard Editor - Extra formatting controls and see if that helps.