How to distribute/align objects like adobe illustrator or 3ds Max

Hello

I am a new to autoCAD and would like to know how to distribute and align objects

like illustrator or 3ds Max (I attached reference images).

Align and Distribute in 3ds Max.jpg

Is there any way to do this with autoCAD default command, or anyone knows good lisps for this?

Align and Distribute in Illustrator.jpg

Distribute = ARRAY.

Align = ALIGN.

Don't be alarmed when the commands don't function like those in 3ds Max. They're two totally different programs.

Thank you for your answer.

But what I want to do is align or distribute different types of objects at the same time like these images.

Distribute Example.jpg

Is it possible to align or distribute more than two different types of objects with ALIGN and ARRAY commands?

Or it there any helpful lisps instead of default commands?

Align Example.jpg

In AutoCAD those objects are vector in nature and don't have a predefined center like they apparently do in the programs mentioned. You can draw a vertical line and then snap to either the center of the circle or the middle of the bottom line of the others and then use the perp osnap to grab the vertical line. You will have to do one object at a time.

Or to align left draw a vertical line and then one at a time osnap to and endpoint or quadrant and then perp osnap to the vertical line.

Thank you for your answer.

In conclusion, there is no way to align or distribute multiple objects at a time, isn't it?

I wonder how autocad users could handle several dozens of objects...