trying to extrude 1.25 hole thru perpend. to the compound angle I created.

pete1968

I wish I had more time to help - you are still doing too much work.

You should never have zero length dimensions.

Sketch3 is not needed.

I will find time in the next couple of days, but the big problem is I am seldom at my 2013 machine.

May not be the best, but here's one way. I did a loft with the path done in a 3D sketch. The end lines are constrained perpendicular to the edges of the planes where the hole exits. The spline is constrained tangent to the ends of each line. You can move move where the hole exits in each of the 2D sketches, and the spline remains tangent two the end lines. You could also create a 2D path by sketch on a workplane that cuts thru the planes where the hole exits

Sketch4.jpg

Sketch7.jpg

3D Sketch1.jpg

Here I made a workplane that's perpendicular to the face that is parallel to yz and centered on the hole. I found the angle of the workplane that keeps the exit hole on centerline of the compound angle face. This lowers the point where the hole exits in relation to the point where the hole enters, but this workplane allows you to create a 2D path. This could be more elegant, better contrained, blah, blah, blah, but I just wanted to see if I could figure it out quickly working with what you had:)

Sketch11.jpg

workplane.jpg

HalfSection.jpg