I can't to see layout model view

Dear all,

I was create a layout. but i cant to see the drawing in model view, i can see the drawing in print preview only, but i want to show the drawing in layout also, so what to do ??

Thanks for your replay,

Mr.Nestly i did thats but still i can't to see that..

Mr.Steven i am not. i created in model . and show it layout.. (i was create 10 viewport in one layout)

You are double clicking into a Viewport in order to make it active, then Zooming Extents, and your modelspace appears empty?

Change the perspective to an Isometric view, then change your visualstyle in your viewport to CONCEPTUAL, zoom extents again, and search around the edge of your screen for any small

entities which are digital flotsam. This is the most common cause of this problem.

Something unintentional which is so far from the rest of your drawing that it screws up your Zoom Extents game plan, by including it.

Right click the viewport and make sure "Display Viewport Objects" is set to Yes.

As nestly suggested, a drawing would help clear things up.

THANKS Mr.SLW210

my viewport display setting was "No" i changed to " yes " i can see now..

Thanks to all ..........

Have a nice day ........ :):D