No Dimension Lines Show

Casio47

Hello All,

If I try and insert a simple Dimension, it does not show, the dimension line and number is invisible.

Any ideas?

Thanks for the help

Casio47, what CAD application are you using? I'm not able to set the label height to 0 in AutoCAD 2013/2014, either in dimension style, nor in Properties.

I'm using 2012. I went Annotate Tab > Clicked on the little arrow on the lower right corner to open the Dimension Style Manger > then highlighted on of the styles > and then clicked on the modify button. I have no clue what I'm doing, so I'm sure there is an easier way :)

Technically you were editing a dimension style; the alternative was via DIMSTYLE command.

I no longer have access to AutoCAD 2012 and in 2013/2014 one cannot set label's height to 0 (that it, the OK button had no effect until a positive, non-zero, value is entered), thus my previous query.