Lisp to reorder a column of text?

ILoveMadoka

Does someone have a routine (or know of a way) to reorder a column of text items?

ie:

Line 1

Line 2

Line 3

Line 4

to

Line 4

Line 3

Line 2

Line 1

I have a large table of text that I need to flip the column order.

Has someone posted something along these lines?

Is there an Autocad command I don't know about?

I have had no luck in any of the search terms I have used..

Thanks for all the help you guys provide... :)

Lee Mac to the rescue once again!!!

Dynamic Text Alignment v1.6

http://www.lee-mac.com/dynamictextalignment.html

I had to jump through some hoops but Lee's program made it all possible.

Could your next update allow a text column to be rotated 360 degrees instead of limiting it 180?

(seems that is how it worked)

I had to rotate the text in place 180 degrees then use Autocad to rotate the entire column 180.

Awesome! Still quite a time saver!

Thanks Lee!

ps: It was all regular text entities

I'm glad my Dynamic Text Alignment program came in handy!

Here is another way to achieve the same result:

([color=BLUE]defun[/color] c:revtxt ( [color=BLUE]/[/color] e i l s )
   ([color=BLUE]if[/color] ([color=BLUE]setq[/color] s ([color=BLUE]ssget[/color] [color=MAROON]"_:L"[/color] '((0 . [color=MAROON]"TEXT"[/color]))))
       ([color=BLUE]progn[/color]
           ([color=BLUE]repeat[/color] ([color=BLUE]setq[/color] i ([color=BLUE]sslength[/color] s))
               ([color=BLUE]setq[/color] e ([color=BLUE]entget[/color] ([color=BLUE]ssname[/color] s ([color=BLUE]setq[/color] i ([color=BLUE]1-[/color] i))))
                     l ([color=BLUE]cons[/color] ([color=BLUE]list[/color] ([color=BLUE]assoc[/color] ([color=BLUE]if[/color] ([color=BLUE]and[/color] ([color=BLUE]=[/color] 0 ([color=BLUE]cdr[/color] ([color=BLUE]assoc[/color] 71 e))) ([color=BLUE]=[/color] 0 ([color=BLUE]cdr[/color] ([color=BLUE]assoc[/color] 72 e)))) 10 11) e) ([color=BLUE]assoc[/color] -1 e)) l)
               )
           )
           ([color=BLUE]mapcar[/color]
              '([color=BLUE]lambda[/color] ( a b ) ([color=BLUE]entmod[/color] ([color=BLUE]list[/color] ([color=BLUE]cadr[/color] a) ([color=BLUE]car[/color] b))))
               ([color=BLUE]setq[/color] l ([color=BLUE]vl-sort[/color] l '([color=BLUE]lambda[/color] ( a b ) ([color=BLUE]<[/color] ([color=BLUE]caddar[/color] a) ([color=BLUE]caddar[/color] b)))))
               ([color=BLUE]reverse[/color] l)
           )
       )
   )
   ([color=BLUE]princ[/color])
)

This prompted me to a slightly different question you have 3 individual columns of text but only want to sort on 1st column wrote a export columns that joins the text into single row then using Lee-Mac's would allow sort. Any one wants it post request here. It was done to export to excel to sort.