Can't Drag Vertex when OSNAP is on.

I'm using AutoCAD 2011. When OSNAP (F3) is ON, I can't move the vertex of an object (line, rectangle etc) by typing in a value unless I'm zoomed in close enough. For example. I want to stretch a 12"x12" polyline rectangle to be 12"x12-1/8". Selecting the object reveals 4 endpoint vertices and 4 midpoint vertices. I click a midpoint vertex, drag it in the direction I want to stretch, then type in .125 (or 1/8 it doesn't matter). The command ends, but the rectangle doesn't stretch. It's still 12x12. Now If I zoom in close enough and try again, it works. If I turn off OSNAP, it works at any zoom level.

If I use the STRETCH command and select the rectangle side, I can stretch it fine at any zoom level, any length, whether or not OSNAP is ON or OFF. But It's the manual stretching of individual vertices that's not working.

My CAD did not used to do this! I don't know if there's a command that needs to be turned off or adjusted or what, but it's driving me crazy. My OSNAP really needs to be ON at all times because I use the snaps constantly in my work. Turning it off and on again just to drag vertices will get extremely annoying. And as I said, it didn't used to do this when OSNAP was ON. Any thoughts anyone?