Is there a script/lisp to change text style on multiple dwgs & add a generic note ?

billy68

Is there a script / lisp routine which will open up multiple acad drawings in selected batches and then modify the text font style across a drawing without affecting the height and justification properties.

It would also be useful if the same script file could allow a generic note to be added to each drawing at the same given location. Thanks :unsure:

Enough with the multiple postings in different forums. It just causes confusion down the road.

Click on the link below for a script that will change a drawing's text style. That's your starting point for batch processing a folder full of drawings.

http://becadsmart.blogspot.com/2012/04/change-text-style-script-autocad.html

Use the Copy to Drawing lisp routine by Lee Mac to add your note to multiple drawings.

http://lee-mac.com/copytodrawing.html

• 6 years later...
18 minutes ago, RickDee said:

But how do you run the script with the Copy to Drawing lisp routine? 

Problem:

I have around 100 seperate dwg files (A4 schematics), but i want to change the text Style of each dwg.  I dont want to open 100 dwg files by hand, to change the text Style. Would be faster to use a script for that.