Any one need 2007 dynamic 3D pipework blocks?

Cerberus

Like it says in the title!

I have created a bunch of 3D ANSI and DIN pipework fittings using dynamic blocks. Drag them into your drawing, drop the pull down menu and pick the size. I have also done a few valves, socket weld fittings and ANSI 150# and 300# slip on flanges, all using the same principle.

If anyone could use them, drop me a pm with a contact e-mail and I will send a you a zip file.

I also have a bunch of other pipe and plant related blocks if anyone wants them.

Dave

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cerberus

• ReMark

• acadrookie07

• GhostRider

I am certainly in need of the blocks you have mentioned. It would be much appreciated if you could email them to me. My email is ***Address Removed***

Thanks,

Carl

Dear sir,

I would love to have those dynamic blocks, i have all those things u offer as autolisp, but since autocad has dynamic blocks, i was interested. I know how to make them but if u would send them to me it would save me lots of time. If u want those lisproutines would could exchange some.

I thank u in front

Martin.

My e-mail adres is ***Address Removed***

• 3 weeks later...

Dave,

Can these blocks be substituted for PVC (schedule 40 or 80 fittings)?

I have a simple project that I am trying to work on.

Thanks!!

Greg

• 4 weeks later...

I have been contacted by Cadtutor with a view to hosting these blocks her for all to download. I am just waiting for a response. Watch this space.

With regard to substituting for PVC-do want to use some of these blocks in a PVC line? If the Elbow radius and the overall dimensions are the same, I dont see why you couldn't use them. I have to admit, my knowledge of PVC fittings is limited.

Dave

• 1 month later...

I have created a bunch of 3D ANSI and DIN pipework fittings using dynamic blocks. Drag them into your drawing, drop the pull down menu and pick the size. I have also done a few valves, socket weld fittings and ANSI 150# and 300# slip on flanges, all using the same principle.

If anyone could use them, drop me a pm with a contact e-mail and I will send a you a zip file.

I also have a bunch of other pipe and plant related blocks if anyone wants them.

Dave

Yes please mate, send them to ***Address Removed***

Cheers:thumbsup:

JMC

It takes about 10 emails to send all the data and thats if my email system is playing ball! We are trying to get them onto the forum so that all and sundry can download them at will.

Just a note to all though:

These blocks and thier attendant cui files hvae been created on 2007 and so they probably won't work on earlier releases of AutoCAD.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hi, i am but a humble newbie, however i do need some dynamic blocks for an ACAD customization class that i'm taking, need 'em this weekend. could you please help me out? ***Address Removed*** gratefully appreciated. thanks, saum.

This thread keeps poping up... we should PM this guy to see if he's still around and has what he claims to have. if so, i would gladly host it so this thread doesn't keep popping up. :)

certainly could use them thanks.

My e-mail ***Address Removed***

Incidentally would you know where I could obtain a library of pipe, valves and fittings done in Isometric planes

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Dave

I am interest in using such block - please e-mail me at ***Address Removed*** Thank you

Hi,

Could someone please email those blocks to me @

***Address Removed***

The blocks would be great, i am currently working on some 3D blocks for work (based on BS1640)

But any pipework blocks i can get would certainly help me out day 2 day.

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

First off, many apologies to all who have requested these blocks. I still have them but unfortunately, the files are far to big to e-mail. There was talk of them being placed on here for all to download but this seems to have died a death.

Anyone have any ideas how to get these blocks available for all to download?

I have since created a cui file that contains menus and toolbars that automatically draw 3d DIN and SCH40 pipe (no bores-just for layouts really but with accurate OD), bw fittings, a small selection of SW fittings, ANSI 150#, 300# and PN16 SO RF Flanges, P&ID symbols, 3d metric nuts and bolts (including little tool for drilling clearance hole for a given bolt) valves, steelwork sections, etc. I am also working on a little lisp routine and associated blocks that will enable you "drill" a hole in two peices of steel and fasten them together with a 3D metric nut, bolt and washers, all on one button. However I am still ironing out the glitches in this.

I have heaps of stuff people might find useful ut no way of getting it out to great and the good!