Scrolling layouts to the left doesn't work

OMEGA-ThundeR

Hi,

I use Autocad 2014 and i have a drawing with a lot of layouts (100+ labeled 001, 002, 003, etc.)

My 1080p screen displays only a range of about 50 layouts. But when i want to go to layout 55 i normaly would press the 'go right' arrow. But then it just go back and forth for 1 layout.

My only work-a-round is go the the end (right) and press the left arrow (on screen, left from all the layouts in autocad, not the arrow key on the keyboard) until i get to the right layout.

Why does going to the right doesn't work and the left does?

Nice lisp.. i was looking for something like that a while back.. but thats not my issue...

I could do the same with 'layout > set > *layoutname*', but i can't go right when i press the button. It's annoying :P.

I made a goto layout page lisp works great for 15+ layouts etc I have it loaded in my autoload.lsp so ready to go. Just look for GOTO in post below. Even guess number goto 75 need about goto 68. I have 62 layouts in a project so know your problem takes maybe 2 goes to get to correct one.

http://www.cadtutor.net/forum/showthread.php?84430-Move-layout-Rename-layouts-Goto-layout

Also would a sheet set help you? I use a drawing set that is 85 sheets. I have a sheet setp on the side bar that I see all the pages and title them whats on the page instead of "just a number" Also works really great when multiple files are involved! It will jump to the file from the sheet set.