AutoCAD 2012 AutoSnap issue!

Renlio

autosnap marker comes on even when is turned off, but one slight difference is that the "marker" that shows up is a thinner marker.

snap1.jpg

first photo shows the normal autosnap in use, second photo shows the snap comes on even when the snap function is switched off!

this only happens when the background (map) is creative via coreldraw?

any help on this would be much appreciated!

snap2.JPG

3D snap or any snap function is turned off. i have even went into Options and Drafting settings to turn the autosnap "maker" and "magnet" off but it doesnt seem to have any effect on it.

the background i have produced was from a PDF then from CorelDraw i saved to the document as AutoCAD .dwg file.

there is an option in saving the AutoCAD file as .dxf but would that be the problem?

if saving in the .dxf would cure the problem then i will go down that route. i will give that a try!

yes, the 2nd one is not the Aperture, i have polyline function selected and when i go over the background it changes to AutoSnap marker.

APBOX is at 0, i have alter between 0 and 1 but have no effect.

i have tried between .dwg and .dxf file and same issue still occurs. so i don't think the issue comes from how i extracted the background.