Best autocad 2d mouse? Pros/cons?

tmelancon

Just wanted to start a discussion, I know ALL mice are different and ALL people are different in what they prefer and what works best for them. However, I just wanted to get a general idea of what mouse dominates the 2D CAD world.

In my industry we work strictly 2D with some 3D Wireframe tank illustrations, P&ID drawings, line drawings, custom one offs as per clients, etc... The mouse that I like and have been using for years is the Microsoft Intellimouse Optical USB, which has been discontinued for a while but I have stuck with it for over 6 years. I would like to see if there is something I am missing out on that could improve my productivity/creativity?

It has 2 customizable buttons which I use for ORTHO and OSNAP. It is light. The only CON I would say is that its wired. Simple and sweet but I feel there is something more out there that could benefit me/us in the CAD community that we just arent aware of...

Anyways, thats my take on starting out the post and my mouse pros/cons. Looking forward to hearing what everyone else has to say!