line tool does not draw arcs

designman123

Inventor 2014. The line tool (sketch) will only draw straight lines and does not draw arcs. It used to do fine, but now suddenly no longer. Had this issue before with a previous version and could only solve it by re-install. There must be a simpler solution and I would like to hear what it is. Thanks for any advice!

Yes, I use click and drag as always. This problem just happened. I do not know what the latest updates are, but doubt if that is the cause as the program always worked correctly. A sample would just look like a zig zag line, no matter where one would try to draw an arc.

.... A sample would just look like a zig zag line, no matter where one would try to draw an arc.

Do you think I don't know that?

Why do you think I would request a file when the function isn't working?

Good luck!

Do you think I don't know that?

Why do you think I would request a file when the function isn't working?

Good luck!

Sorry, I did not mean to get you on your high horse...... Frankly, I have no idea why anyone would ask for a drawing with straight lines!!

No matter anyway as I solved the problem.