Upcoming Webinar - Create interactive 3D presentations from your SketchUp projects

LucaVido

Next Wednesday 21st May the guys from **** have scheduled their first webinar where they will teach how to import s SketchUp model to *****, add interactivity and UI elements and connect them with steps.

More info available at their page: *************

EDITED by LAZER

Edited by Lazer

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome to the forum Luca, do you plan to take part in this forum or are you planning to continue to advertise on this site. Have a think about it and if it is the latter of the two then we should say bye bye :nono:

• 1 month later...

Hmmm. Lazer, I'm a bit confused by this thread...I'm new here and when I read Luca's post, it sounded like a good thing to check out. At first, I wondered why the vital info was omitted, until I read your response. Guess it would be a good idea for me to read the rules :oops:.

Thanx.

Sid

Hi Sid, we welcome members to post links to useful websites in the case above Luca has done nothing but advertise a website on all this posts.;)

Hi Sid, we welcome members to post links to useful websites in the case above Luca has done nothing but advertise a website on all this posts.;)

Thanx, Lazer.

But, from the look of it, Luca has only posted this once (the one in question here) and it does sound as though it is meant to be contributive to the forum. I must be missing something (not at all unusual, I'm afraid).

Sid

Sid, in other words, LucaVido signed up on this community to exploit his own advertising ventures. This community is about community, not a place to sign up and dilute the forum with threads full of advertisements only. Basically, this is the same level as "spam". The owner of this forum has strict rules in this area to keep the integrity of the community at a high standard, something I personally believe he's done great with since the dawn of this great forum.

Hope this clarifies. ;)