This is my laptop specs.

Brand : Asus

Processor : Intel® Core™ i3 2350M Processor

Operating System : Windows 7 Ultimate

Chipset : Intel® HM65 Express Chipset

Memory : DDR3 1333 MHz SDRAM, 1 x 4G

Display : 14.0" 16:9 HD (1366x768) LED Backligh

Graphics : NVIDIA® GeForce® 610M with 2GB DDR3 VRAM

Is my laptop good to use Autocad 2014, i have old version of autocad 2004.

@ReMark i can't install my autocad 2004 some problems i already search in autodesk, but the best solution is to upgrade. But I am not compatible using autocad 2014 i got some dizzy in the menu and the features. I use autocad 2014 for practice rendering.

Any software that can be render .dwg? maybe free?

You did not mention you were working in 3D nor that you were attempting to do renderings.

Rendering is CPU intensive. You would basically have to shut down everything else that is running in the background, including some Win7 features, and depending on the size of the drawing maybe you'll get it to render but there is no guarantee.

I have 2004 running under Win7 Ultimate 64-bit on my home CAD computer so I know it can be done although I would not recommend it.

There are a couple of free rendering programs available but off the top of my head I can't come up with a name at the moment.

OK...I remember this one: http://www.kerkythea.net/cms/

Based on my Laptop specs in your calculation how does it long for 3D rendering. I just Use Nxt Rendering their good but its to expensive,

After looking at the nXT render site I would have to say that it seems to be a standard CPU based rendering system and not GPU (video card) based. So in that your i3 will be the bottle neck for your laptop. I would look for a quad Core i5 at the very least.

The only free GPU rendering solutions I can think of are...

Blender Cycles - link

LuxRender - link

Neither will work with AutoCAD I'm afraid :( AutoCAD 2014 will be fine but rendering will be sub par. What is your budget?

Basic specs:

Intel Core i5 quad

8gb ram but more is better

dedicated nVidia based card

and a good hybrid hard drive

these are what I would buy today.