Text Changes Style When Using MTEXTEDIT & Doesn't Center to MC Justification

point_blanck

Hi Forum

I've discovered this problem when I've opened my drawing.

The text seems to have changed size even though the properties state it's at the same height.

I'm not sure but the isocp2 style that is set looks a little different, characters are wider maybe.

Even though the text is set to MC justification the text is off center.

When editing the text, the text style appears to change and then changes back once you've edited.

I hope this makes sense.

Could someone please help me to try and at least get the text to behave in terms of its justification.

Example .dwg attached.

Cheers :)

DWGFORPOST.dwg

First a suggestion. Do not modify the standard text style. Make a new one with a unique name. If you insert text with your standard text style into a drawing that does not have your modified version, it will take on the properties of the one in the drawing you are copying into.

The appearance of the style changing in the editor is something I see once in a while. I do not have an explanation for it.

The justification behaves as expected on my end. I think you just need to place the insertion point where you want it using the move command or grab the grip.

Thank you RobDraw your point about the standard text style being edited is interesting and explains a couple of other things i've come across.

The problem appears to have come from a block or peace of text from an old drawing i had copied in.

After i deleted it everything returned to normal.

Cheers