Dimensions in dynamic blocks

Rosenkrans

I trying to make a dynamic block which includes linear dimensions.

Sometimes the dimensions are deleted completely, when I try to hide them in a visual state.

Other times the dimensions are visible in all states, even though it should only be visible in one state.

I think they are there, but tiny. I assume its to do with annotation scale but as I never use them I can't comment further.

You have used different parameters and different geometry in each visibility state, you also need to add different dimensions associated with each size, at the moment when you switch visibility state the dims lose the geometry they are associated with.

EDIT

The first dwg looks to work fine here, how where you getting it to break down?

I agree with what Steven said. You've got dimensions that aren't connected to your visibility states properly.

I don't think he was having trouble with the first dwg, which is why he posted the second one. There are no VS in that one... so that would make sense that it would work.

Thanks. It seemed odd though. I made the dimension and when I tried to hide it for a VS it sometimes was deleted and other times kept being visible in all states.

The I saved the drawing and closed it, opened it again and then I could hide it in the vs I wanted, without it being deleted or visible in all states.