3D dynamic block

ROBP

Can it be achieved using the same stretch and lookup table as one would do in 2d?

Although i did not do a search on the web yet.

As a Reference Can a 3d pipe be stretched and schedule increased according to the lookup table.

Awaiting your comments!

Best,

Rob

Unfortunately 3D Solids cannot be parametric in this manner within a Dynamic Block. You would have to look into an upgrade to an AutoCAD Vertical Product which gives you very dynamic mechanical objects (pipe, valves, equipment, etc) with industry standard catalog of parts (ANSI fittings, etc), all that can be scheduled dynamically (when objects change, so does the schedule).

• 1 year later...

I wrote a LISP program that 3D stretching can. With the video I show how it works. You can buy the LISP for 15 dollars in AutoCAD shop with instructions on how you have to install it. Sorry, the instructions are only in German with many PrintScreens.

Edited by mbaechler