What's the LISP code for "Enter"?

tzframpton

Depends how you're using it in the code. If a "command" function, duplicating an AutoCAD command, an enter is a double quote. For exaple to draw a line from 0,0 to 2,2 the code is:

(command "line" '0,0" "2,2" "")

• 2 months later...

I don`t know so somebody to use lisp routine DeleteFilters.lsp. This utility require validate in the end:

Command: DeleteFilters

Name filters to keep (e.g. 'A*,B*')

deletes all:

If I need to use/call DeleteFilters command into another lisp, how I do fetch there this Enter?

figure it out for your self you lazy basterd

please some one ban stykface, she keeps insulting me by sending me bad pm's ;-(

enen tho stykface is a gut, i think hes a woman, cause of his lame pm's he keeps sending me

figure it out for your self you lazy basterd

please some one ban stykface, she keeps insulting me by sending me bad pm's ;-(

enen tho stykface is a gut, i think hes a woman, cause of his lame pm's he keeps sending me

Your such a child.... people have helped you so much already on this forum.

:?

i havent recieved no help from here, if i do ask some one for help, stykface sends me insulting pm's...and your saying i have recieved help...look at the my posts, nothing has helped...im still struggling on the same problem.

i havent recieved no help from here, if i do ask some one for help, stykface sends me insulting pm's...and your saying i have recieved help...look at the my posts, nothing has helped...im still struggling on the same problem.

i "responded" twice in PMs, i didn't "send" pm's to you. the 1st PM i told you i don't know lisp. the second PM was very simple, i said "No." after you asked for more help, AFTER i told you i can't.

and i outnumber my own questions 20 to 1 compared to me giving help on here. i have made tutorials, answered questions, and given my thoughts and advice, and i am on here every day during the week. my questions and help are for my job, your questions are simply you wanting a free ride so you can get a grade in school.

i think i've cleared that up, and most regulars on here know me well enough to trust my words. 8)

have a nice day Rebecca..... :lol:

i "responded" twice in PMs, i didn't "send" pm's to you. the 1st PM i told you i don't know lisp. the second PM was very simple, i said "No." after you asked for more help, AFTER i told you i can't.

and i outnumber my own questions 20 to 1 compared to me giving help on here. i have made tutorials, answered questions, and given my thoughts and advice, and i am on here every day during the week. my questions and help are for my job, your questions are simply you wanting a free ride so you can get a grade in school.

i think i've cleared that up, and most regulars on here know me well enough to trust my words. 8)

have a nice day Rebecca..... :lol:

Don't bite styke...its her loss!.

Guest Alan Cullen

ooooohhhhh Styk....is she getting under your skin......because you are definitely getting under hers....:lol:

I wouldn't bother trying to justify what you have been doing regarding Elizabeth and/or Rebbeca...everyone here would be on your side at the drop of a hat...:wink:

I really am stunned at her posts here...her attitude and demands suck...:x ..and that a beginner/student can think that anyone on this forum would give her precedence over you is ludicrous...

To Elizabeth & Rebbeca......I was prepared to help you and support you.....but no longer.

• 7 years later...

OK, question.

When I enter the following: (command "insert" "block" pause "" "" "") at the command line, the block is placed where I want it with the pause, and then accepts the defaults for inserting a block, scale x, scale y, and rotation 0.

But when I put the same thing for a custom command with the CUI command editor, Autocad does not accept the "" "" "" for the defaults and asks you for each one. x, y, and rotation.

WHY is there a difference between the routine at the command line versus the same thing defined as custom command in the CUI?

You would be better off putting in the "0" instead of just the enter "" symbol.

:cry:That didn't work either. I even tried it without any parentheses. It only works

at the COMMAND line, using "" or ; for enter commands.

Anyone have any suggestions.

There is a difference between -insert & insert the insert command can have presets ticked on in the background bit like text can have different number of inputs required. Try "-insert", have a look at command line just type -insert.

Well I just read that the - before a command means it will be a non-dialog version of a command. So command like style will not have a dialog box pop up, but will

just be prompted entries on the command line to run the command. BigAl, I was just having a problem with the insert command. I have some blocks I like to use,

and I want the insert command to act as a single click command where I can pick where the block is to go, and the rest of the insert command is just the defaults.

Like (command "insert" "block" pause "" "" "0") would allow me to put the block where I want it, and the default scales would be accepted by the "", and the "0"

would set the rotation to zero. The syntax above works at the command line, but not from a macro created in the cui. If I create a custom command in the cui,

and enter the above syntax, I still have to press enter for each part of the insert command for the default. Just wondered why it is different in the cui.