Multileader text problem? AutoCAD 2010

Does anyone know how can change to new text style in Multileader text? i set up the new Mleader with the new text style and set as current, but when i used mleader on model space it's still show the same type of text and when i came back and checked on the mleader manager box, it still goes by the default

MLD text.JPG

Change it where it says "Text Style" and not where it says "Default text". You aren't inserting a default line of text or are you? If yes then click on the button with the three little dots and enter the new default text.

Have you considered signing up for a basic AutoCAD course? I think you would benefit greatly from such a class.

Change it where it says "Text Style" and not where it says "Default text". You aren't inserting a default line of text or are you? If yes then click on the button with the three little dots and enter the new default text.

Have you considered signing up for a basic AutoCAD course? I think you would benefit greatly from such a class.

Hi, Remark, sorry for taking me so long to reply. I got it per your suggestion, Thanks. no i was n't insert any default line of text, i create my own style. i want to take some classes but it just conflicted with work schedule but i learned through this site and also bought some tutorial from MYcadsite.com.