elevations to floor plans

bjenk8100

Hello,

I haven't used Revit in awhile. I am using the construction template. On floor level plan level 1 you can see the east, west, north and south elevation directions. In the other floor plans you cannot. Is there an easy way to have all those elevation direction markers on the same spot on each floor so you things are similar. I tried changing the view range on the others so that you could see where they were on level 1 but that does not seem like the right way to do things, considering sometimes you dont want to see whats on level 1. Any help would be great.

Thanks

Every View Callout in Revit is directly associated to the View Discipline (eg: Architectural, Coordination, Mechanical, etc.) which is why you see them in some Views and why you don't in others, because an Architectural Discipline View Callout will not show up in a Mechanical Floor Plan View. So what you'll have to do is create Elevations that are set to the same Discipline as the Floor Plan Views you've created.

*TIP*

Best thing to do is simply right click each Elevation View in the Project Browser and select "Duplicate with Detailing", and change the Discipline in Properties. This way you've essentially "Copy/Pasted" the Views into the other Floor Plan Views.

Hope this helps.

-Tannar