Light Glyph exaggeration

dreamer

Hi All

light glyph.jpg

Image is a 3D interior with lighting.

I would like to know please if the exaggeration of Light Glyphs size as seen is normal after say you do the "zoom all" in 2D wireframe. I literally have to approach every single glyph, then it will reduce it’s size to say half and then half and so on. Doesn't matter switch Light Glyph to On or Auto, the same happens.

Where inside of the yellow dotted line is my actual interior drawing.

Any input please?

If I recall correctly to change the size of a glyph in AutoCAD 2010 one would use something called the Glyph Size slider. Check your Help file.

Well that was my best shot unless you want to attach a copy of the drawing to your next post so someone here can take a look at it. Your call.

Hi ReMark

Sorry that apart from investigate I have other tasks too. :P

I accidentally found the reason of this phenomenon:

If there is other object drawn at a distance from the interior model, or even say draw a large circle outside of the model in PLAN view. Do ZOOM ALL > come back to TOP view or Front view, I’ll find the LIGHT GLYPHs exaggerated.

So to avoid this happen, I deleted other objects in the same drawing leave only the interior model, the problem sorted.

I also find that if the interior model is moved to further away from 0,0, the LIGH GLYPHs will exaggerate. :roll: