Inventor Video tutorial courses.

Jake8090

Hello there,I wonder if someone can offer some comments.

I intend to buy one of the tutorials (Infinite Skills Inventor 2014) or (VTN tutorial Platinum Library) and wondered if anyone out there had any exprerience of using iether of these.

At the moment I have learned considorably from the youtube video's which really are extremely good. However I feel I could progress more by having a planned pogram to refere to as needed.

I do have some experience in cad work as I was for two years before retireing (ten years ago now)a draghtsman. I used autocad in structural steelwork engineering. Inventor is now a hobby which I enjoy and find very absorbing.

Best regards to everyone Jake8090

These are very good links, thank you JD. I was going to buy some from infinite skill too but i haven't yet, i believe that i downloaded their ios Apps on my ios device but only samples, if you want to full tutorial you will need to pay for subscription. Youtube is really good source for me.